konalavadome

Distance by sebandme - Remix with a touch of Cowparsley

• 9 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« on: November 12, 2019, 02:59:01 PM »
Loved this song when I heard it, felt compelled to contact @Sebandme , he was kind enough to let me loose on his stems, here's the result, please let me know what you think.

I especially liked the passion in the Vocal delivery.

I can give more details later..

I know about the 'a song every 2 weeks' rule, it's just that SebAndMe has his song nominated in Oct SOTM and I thought it pertinent to release this now...it's really to keep everything in context....The sentiment behind the remix is for his benefit not for me at all, I just took it and just polished it a bit, He has given his blessing to it being posted here. I hope you understand, if not I'll remove it.

I did add this as a continuation post to the original post by SebAndMe, but I felt it would go unnoticed.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 08:03:19 AM by cowparsleyman »

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 02:15:00 PM »
@cowparsleyman  and @Sebandme

Ah,this is lovely.

The perfect balance of a sweet song with a sympathetic production.

As good as anything I've heard recently and well worthwhile doing the extra polish.

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 09:47:08 AM »

Hey guys ;D

Excellent song.  Outstanding prod as always Rich ;D .  This is the first time I've heard this, and I was immediately captivated by
 the vox.  Lovely character and emotion, delivered beautifully.....Loved it.  I did think it was a bit 'forward' in the mix in places, but
 I've only listened to it on my imac speakers, and my ears aint wat they used to be.  Just thought I'd mention it in the spirit of perfection ;D ;D

Top song guys 10/10 
 Go to the top of the class. ;D ;D

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 09:53:56 AM »
Yeah, very emotionally charged....good song and nicely polished mate... :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 10:04:13 AM »
Superb - I still love the original but this one really brings out the emotion - great clarity in the arrangement as well. Great take on it.

dinnerwithgreedo

• Platinum Album
    • Facebook fanpage
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 03:24:12 PM »
I'd not heard this before. Very nice. Vocals could be a bit louder (or maybe i'm deaf) but this is a really good song!
Remember.... it's just my opinion. It doesn't make me right. Although i probably am ;)

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 04:08:12 PM »
A beautiful intro followed by a delicate song that invites the listener to reflect and feel the strong emotions that this song evokes. A very enjoyable listen!

Paul

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 03:57:27 PM »
Absolutely loved this song including the arrangement and production. Great piano introduction leading to a brilliant vocal performance of a very heartfelt and moving song.

Bostonfan2

• Solo Gig
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 01:54:58 AM »
This Recording has the most important element, Emotion. it just oozes on this and one of the reasons  why I have it on playlist. Great job on this Song!!