Reasonably Content

• 3 Replies

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« on: October 25, 2019, 09:01:22 AM »

Greetings  ;D

It's been a while since I've posted anything new here, but I'm slowly getting back into it.  I've been
 playing around with Samples and Loops over the summer, hardly picking up a guitar.  I've had some
 'work' done, and I'm slowly getting used to my new ears ;D .  Still not confident in what I'm hearing,
 but it's getting there.......

I've been messing around with some of the mixes on my older stuff, and thought I'd post this one here.

https://soundcloud.com/binladeda/reasonably-content

I started writing this about 4/5 months ago, and is the last thing I played any 'serious' guitar on. I've cut it
 back from 32 tracks to 15  ;D .  Which will give you an idea of where I was at hearing things ::)
 Anyway, what I would like to know is if the production (volumes especially) is any good.  It's still a WIP,
 as I'm thinking of giving it a bit of a haircut, and getting a bit of 'contrast' in there somewhere....
 So any ideas would be most welcome.

Any Rugby fans here ??
 Take care all

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

Andreas

• Solo Gig
  • Singer/Songwriter from Norway
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 11:06:28 AM »
Loving this @Binladeda :) The guitar playing is fantastic, the acoustic, the electric and you got some good rhythms in there. From where I was sitting, I played this on surround, the production seemed excellent and the volume good. May be different on headphones, but seemed good to me :)

Excellent work!

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 07:32:14 PM »
Music to chill too, sounded fine to me mate! :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 07:58:15 PM »
Good to hear another one from you @Binladeda This is silky smooth and crystal clear. Fab guitars and a lovely laid back vibe. Great stuff man  :)