Pilot help? SongPad - Discover a better way to write songs

• 0 Replies

markwilliams2050

• Busker
« on: October 14, 2019, 06:53:23 PM »
Hello all,

Sorry I've not been an active member of your community, more of a 'lurker'!

I've been working on a side project with a friend to create a new online platform for songwriters called SongPad.

I've not officially launched it but today (14th Oct 2019) is the first day of the pilot (very excited) and I'd love to hear your feedback good or bad! I'm looking for 10 or so people to help give me some thoughts. Please note it's only desktop currently but working on mobile functionality.

A tiny bit of history…. As a songwriter myself I’ve been frustrated that there is no single tool I can use to capture, develop and manage my songs. It’s so easy to lose scattered notes and snippets of recordings… working on lyrics means reaching for multiple tools: dictionaries, thesaurus, etc. I thought there must be a better way, so I created SongPad!

What is SongPad….  SongPad is an online songwriting platform designed to help you write beautiful songs and get more from your songs.

Our ask of you….We have just released our pilot version and would like you to test it for us. Please sign up, try out the features and write your first song. Your feedback will help us understand
  • What is working well
  • What could be improved
  • What is broken! :)
Sign up via www.songpad.co Again - please note currently the product only works on Desktop but a mobile version is coming soon.

Once you’ve used SongPad for a few days we’ll be in touch to ask you for your thoughts via a simple survey or a chat on the phone if you prefer. Additionally you can talk to us at any time via the live chat.

I'm currently working on more features soon to be released such as Cords, Community, Copyright and Producer interactions.

Thank you in advance for your time and support

Mark
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 07:01:03 PM by markwilliams2050 »