konalavadome

Late One August Day

• 19 Replies

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 09:16:38 PM »
Yo @Wicked Deeds

Such a sweet tone from that acoustic guitar,Paul. Such a delicate flower of a song too.

One that sticks in the mind. Unplugged and nowhere to hide.

PS,something appears to be wrong with the s/c waveform,as it carries on long after the song finishes.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 09:19:38 PM by Skub »

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 08:01:58 PM »
@Neil C thank you Neil,  I have such a collection of guitar vocal songs. My life is fast paced and Ai struggle to make time for productions. I guess this ensures that's I focus on melody and lyrics. There is very little to hide behind

@Binladeda

Hello my old friend,  yes, I've had a rough ride got some was once a stand up, settled married kinda guy for 26 years. Since then, I've been on one or te adventures (not all bad) but I do long to be settled once again.  Hopefully this time, happiness will come to stay.

@cowparsleyman, thank you for listening my friend.

@nooms

Thank you my friend. I'm currently cooking up a full production that is I think quite 'Wicked'. It's a real return to form as a more upbeat and intriguing band style song. There will be a lovely, authentic surprise in the production of 'La Belle Marie.'

@Yodasdad

Thank you force listening and replying to this post.

@ Paulski

thank you so much.  I'm going to focus on bigger, band-lik productions for a little while. I have so many new song songs floating around that's I need to dress in a suit of clothes.

Hey Davy,

Thanks for reviewing. Yes, there really is nowhere to hide on this one.  I was a little lady, bouncing the track and not setting the parameters for the track to finish. I'm hoping to get some time to finish 'I had to go' when I do do, I'll incorporate your guitar and forward the song on to you.

Paul

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:11:31 PM by Wicked Deeds »

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 09:58:39 PM »
Beautiful guitar work @Wicked Deeds and what a lovely melody. Sung with feeling that grabs the listener. Just gorgeous...

Sunduta

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2019, 12:47:04 AM »
Beautiful soft song, vocals in high notes are unique. Humble composition is perfect :)

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2019, 08:58:17 AM »
Lovely guitar sound (reminded me a little of Ben Watt’s early days). I really like questions in lyrics - sometime hard to make work but you do.

Lots of interesting images and references - court jesters, hapless, poise/noise (is that related to the quote in your signature?).

As you know I also like a sprinkling of other languages in songs - and here they open up a lovely little extra element to the story.

Very nice work indeed (and glad to hear that the inspiration is real).