Getting back into forum life

• 4 Replies

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« on: September 02, 2019, 10:16:29 PM »
Hi all, what a fecking year it's been. As most of you know my personal circumstances have changed significantly over the past few months and although I've had some very sad times, I'm slowly adjusting to a lifestyle that I haven't had for a long long time. I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sent me messages of love and support over the past few months. As an added bonus,  I managed to catch up with a couple of forum members over the last month @PaulAds and @Neil C .Brilliant to meet the geniuses behind the music. I forgot to take any pictures when I met up with Paul but one does exist of Neil and me although I still can't work out how to upload that stuff.  Big love to all and keep banging out those songs. Love it :)

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 10:29:57 PM »
The snap is of me and John each having a lovely blackcurrent ice-cream.
Tasted delicious too.
Maybe best you form your own images.
:-) Neil

songwriter of no repute..

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 12:11:55 AM »

There they are...larger than life :)

heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 12:25:07 AM »
It was really great to meet up with John...he's such a lovely fella and musically, we're kindred spirits, really. He's been a massive help to me. I love his music and his boundless enthusiasm and I can't imagine this place without him.

Recently, I've been lucky enough to catch up with Kev @shadowfax and also Paul @Wicked Deeds too...a real pleasure to meet and have a chinwag with such talented chaps.

Haven't managed to catch up with Neil yet, but if I keep saving my pennies, one day I hope to be able to afford an ice cream that big.
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 07:46:38 AM »
Aye..meeting up with the writing geniuses brings a whole new dimension to the forum...tis a good thing! :) 8)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!