Heavenly Skatepark

• 6 Replies

Sunduta

• Busker
« on: October 23, 2019, 01:40:22 AM »
Hello :) cca 6 months have passed since I published last song. There were more factors involved in this. I watched movie Amadeus and felt like ultimate music zero. Also I was rather playing from sheets, critically listening to music and willing to make next composition more diverse. Because of paranoia, I deleted music profiles and gave up on music for few weeks. Finally I started watching anime Nodame Cantabile, which is about classical music, great inspiration. Unfortunately I am still able to write only major scale hackneyed songs :) This song is about heaven, a place without conflict and pain and also with a bunch of skaters and that femme fatale :)

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 10:05:07 PM »
Hi @Sunduta .What a brilliant song title. This one nearly rattled my remaining teeth out. I'm at a rave in 89 foaming at the mouth. Its pretty full on, non stop and intense. Good on you for getting it out there   :)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 02:55:08 PM »
Interesting indeed, great to hear edm here again....

Loved the  synths, nice and wide, Maybe look at making more from the beats...

Watch your pumping though, it didn’t sound intentional.

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 07:12:27 PM »
Hey @Sunduta - I don't think I've come across your work before. This is very accomplished .. great theme... Relentless in a good way :)!

K

Sunduta

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 11:09:30 AM »
Thanks for nice comments, I am glad you like it :)

mickyplankton

• Platinum Album
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 07:14:17 PM »
This brought a big smile to my face. I don't think I can offer any meaningful feedback on the composition or production. Hope it was as fun to write/record as it is to listen to.

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2019, 10:30:35 PM »
I love your imagination mate... picturing heaven as being full of people skating.  That's kinda beautiful...  I can't skate though, I guess they won't let me in.  :-(   The track has bags of energy and I liked the combination of the reverbed piano with the EDM / video game style sounds.  Structure is very interesting too, you never know where it is going to take you... a good fun joy ride of a track.
It's all too beautiful.