konalavadome

August song of the month

• 5 Replies

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« on: August 22, 2019, 06:28:13 AM »
Hi,
I've had a little mini break from t'forum and I can see the SOTM appears to have stopped. So I'm happy to do it for August and just ask for people to vote and look for volunteers to carry on the good work.
Is that ok?
 :)
neil
songwriter of no repute..

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 11:45:13 AM »
Great idea Neil. Well stepped forward!  ;D
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 11:00:55 AM »
Thanks Neil :) Seems June was missed as well. Should we combine the two months like was done last time, or is that just too much work?  :o
Or maybe we could just post all the eligible songs for June and have have people vote for their top 3, or 5 or what ever>  :P

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 05:32:19 PM »
Thanks Neil :) Seems June was missed as well. Should we combine the two months like was done last time, or is that just too much work?  :o
Or maybe we could just post all the eligible songs for June and have have people vote for their top 3, or 5 or what ever>  :P
Technically it would be THREE months (June, July, August). 2 was time-consuming. Wouldn't recommend 3! :P

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 03:27:07 AM »
Technically it would be THREE months (June, July, August). 2 was time-consuming. Wouldn't recommend 3! :P
You're right Sterix! How on earth did I miss July? DUH!

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 08:48:47 PM »
ok just going to keep it simple and do August.

And I'll be looking for volunteers for September I assure you!
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..