Emergenza Music Festival

• 2 Replies

Andreas

• Solo Gig
  • Singer/Songwriter from Norway
    • Soundcloud
« on: August 01, 2019, 04:07:39 PM »
Hello everyone,

Today I got some very exciting news! I got picked to play at a pub called "Good Omens" in my hometown Trondheim, during Emergenza Music Festival in September (Either 13th or 26th), I'll know more after I attend the info-meeting at August 13th. Hopefully, I get to play the 26th, because I don't have any days at work that week :p

The first thought that came to mind when I got that mail today, was that I regret the whole thing and just back out of this, but then I realized I love music, and this is what I want to do and I want to entertain and make people smile. So, I'm just gonna seek discomfort and go through with this and face my stage-freight and hopefully the more I play in front of people the more I can keep my nerves under control!

What a great way to start my working weekend :) And if anyone is in Trondheim those days, feel free to drop by and have a chat with me :)

Cheers!

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 08:54:22 PM »
Congratulations! Have a great time with it.

Andreas

• Solo Gig
  • Singer/Songwriter from Norway
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 02:46:14 PM »
Congratulations! Have a great time with it.
Thank you so much, Vicky! :) Yeah, I will try to enjoy it, even though it is a big venue to debut my first major gig with!