Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Finished songs

Humour is Anger (with it's makeup on)

(1/5) > >>

Skub:
A different approach.

Usually I'll post up a track here after it's been on my cloud for a while. Sometime this is due to the 14 day rule and sometimes because I don't want to wear out my welcome by foisting a new track every fortnight on a beleagued membership!

Anyway,fresh off the press,git it while it's hot,etc,here's a new track moaning about touchy,moody people.  :)

https://soundcloud.com/skub1955/project-240519

shadowfax:
Great geetar stuff in this mega piece, great vocal touches here and there, a fab song, just fab..
can't see anything wrong with putting a song up every two weeks though mate...LOL :) :) ;D ;D 8) 8)

CaliaMoko:
Clever, catchy. Noted nothing nitworthy. I enjoyed it!

Cawproductions:
Another great skuborb track.

This is your sound mate and its really good. Love all the doubled vocal parts and that twang that we have grown to love.

Thumbs up here dude,

ps, That guitar was bit sharp here on my ears, mix wise, easy fix, get a fast comp on it. Reign the beast back a bit.

Great work.

MichaelA:
Hi @Skub, I'm glad you have written a song about 'touchy, moody people'! Now I have my own anthem! :)

Anyhow, it's a smart thought that, in these lyrics and very true I guess.

Two things stuck out for me - the lovely layers of the vocal harmonising and secondly that quieter interlude of solo guitaring - what a fantastic tone and fab melodic playing.

I think you will do well with this one, cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version