Songwriter Forum > Competitions

April AND May SOTM Competion Winners

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bankie:

--- Quote from: Andyb on June 29, 2019, 02:06:51 PM ---Right that's it I'm throwing my toys out the pram !😂😂😂😂
Seriously though well done the winners ✌️

--- End quote ---
At least one person thought yours was the best of the month. I gave yours a 10 and honestly thought you would win.

Andyb:

--- Quote from: Bankie on June 29, 2019, 03:59:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Andyb on June 29, 2019, 02:06:51 PM ---Right that's it I'm throwing my toys out the pram !😂😂😂😂
Seriously though well done the winners ✌️

--- End quote ---
I really appreciate that man but I was genuinely chuffed to be nominated and in such good company. The standard was insanely good and no hardship coming 2nd to such great songs
At least one person thought yours was the best of the month. I gave yours a 10 and honestly thought you would win.

--- End quote ---

Skub:
Grats to Stephen,Karen and Paul for the April comp,great songs folks.

Also congrats to Stephen,Bankie and Andyb,all great tracks and worthy winners.  8)

Big hand for Sterix who had the largely thankless task of herding two months worth of cats!   :D

cowparsleyman:
Well done all, especially Sterix, what a difficult job. Go and have a beer and snooze in the summerhouse, fall asleep dreaming of your No1single

digger72:
Well, shocked quite frankly. I honestly and sincerely thought there were better songs than ours.
But, really grateful for the vote of confidence.

Well done to all who took part, and indeed to those who may not have been listed. There's always a good selection of tunes to try and pick from.

All the best,
Digger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version