konalavadome

A really useful Plugin for only $19+vat Stereomaker

• 2 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« on: June 25, 2019, 12:36:03 PM »
I thought I'd just let you know of this, it's a really great plugin, and one I use on nearly all of my mixes, it's called bx_stereomaker

It converts a mono signal to stereo, doesn't sound much but I can't recommend it highly enough especially for things like acoustic gtrs and mono pianos, sometimes BVox.

You can say how wide you want the stereo width to be. (I also have the Waves S1 - along with Magix Stereo enhancer, this thing is very different)

The unique thing with this is that it doesn't add any phasing, and it's really easy to use, it'll add width and dimension to a flat recording easy as pie.

This is in my top 5 plugins..must stop gushing....

Bill Saunders

• Platinum Album
    • https://soundcloud.com/bill-saunders
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 02:00:18 PM »
@cowparsleyman  I watched the review video on their website and thought - you know what - that's exactly what I need. I do have others that sort of do a similar job, but not as well and not as simply. And the fact it is 100% mono compatible is amazing too.

I haven't bought a new plug in for maybe two years - I honestly thought I'd kicked the GAS habit. I do have everything I need. But, I've dived in with my 19 bucks+ VAT. Truly grateful you have pointed this one out - but don't make a habit of it  ;)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 02:07:02 PM »
@Bill Saunders - Your'e very welcome, glad you dig. It is amazing. Let me know where you find it useful,