Until The End (Live recording)

• 2 Replies

Killjoy

• Busker
« on: June 12, 2019, 11:39:02 PM »
Had a long session this afternoon/evening and I'm pretty content with what I've come up with here. It's not a perfect recording as I did it in one track but I prefer recording fully live rather than vocals and instrument separately, however I think it captures the atmosphere as I intended. I've actually had the chorus kicking about for a while and I was meaning to make a love song out of it for my ex-partner. We broke up a few months back and so I have altered the song to have a new meaning. Thanks in advance for the listen and any and all feedback is appreciated.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 11:40:41 PM by Killjoy »

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 11:59:08 PM »
Sorry for your reason for writing this, but I can tell you put your heart into it. My only minor suggestion, is rather than "a stone can never be a rock" is " I can never be a rock". I think it will fit in better, and clarify the message.

Well done. Sorry it didn't work out, but good job turning your pain into art.

Lynn

Killjoy

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 01:21:05 AM »
Yea that's the main part I'm pulling out myself...it sounds like I'm fitting too many words into not enough space. But on the otherhand, I feel like it's an important contrast. Hmmm. Thanks for the feedback though Lynn. At least there is a positive side to break-ups etc, plenty of creative inspiration!