Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Finished songs

Alibi (new song from Lostboy & Jambrains.)

<< < (2/5) > >>

MonnoDB:
Hey @LostBoy and @Jambrains - this is fab.. Just love the story, interesting and engaging - and different! It's no surprise that I should like this but I guess everything for me is spot on - vocals, guitars, drums... and beautifully produced... Siren is a great touch... sounded so real I took my buds out yesterday on my first listen to check it wasn't actually real (like outside my house!) ...

Fantastic!

K

pompeyjazz:
Great stuff guys. Nothing less expected from you two. This rocks the ass off. Brilliant vocals,  brilliant guitar,  structure and production. Loved it

LostBoy:
@MonnoDB Thanks very much Karen. I'm glad you like it...sorry to make you nervous with the siren...so what are you hiding eh??😂🤪🎶👊🏻🎶

@pompeyjazz thanks as always mate!!!🎶👊🏻🎶😁

Skub:
Wowzers!

This is just great fellas.

Awesome,tight rockin' guitars and Leo in the best voice I've heard yet. Combustible material!

I'm sticking this on repeat tonight.  8)

Jambrains:
@Jibbek , @mickyplankton, @Movin Flavour, @MonnoDB, @pompeyjazz and @skub : thanks for the very kind feedback boys & girls!  :D
This one took quite some time to get right but the result was well worth the effort.
Btw, anyone considering collaborating with @LostBoy should be aware of the fact that he has an attention to details second only to Swedish tax collectors (and I love him for that!) :-) :-) :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version