konalavadome

Low Low Low

• 21 Replies

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 03:24:12 PM »
Hi

Cool song; love the different elements in it - and so very well produced.
Vocal carries the song really well.
I like the extended, album version.
Might have perhaps added some weird guitar over the outro rhythm - make it a bit more trippy maybe.

But, great stuff nevertheless.

Digger

dinnerwithgreedo

• Platinum Album
    • Facebook fanpage
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 04:58:17 PM »
Thank you @digger72 I like compliments on the production coz I haven't got a clue what i'm doing!! 

@montydog Wow.... thank you so much. Such a great compliment. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
You're the second person to say it sounds like something George Harrison would do. I'm a big fan of his... but i still don't hear it :D
Remember.... it's just my opinion. It doesn't make me right. Although i probably am ;)

Movin Flavour

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2019, 08:18:01 PM »
Hi DWG

Great song lovely melody.

Love the bass and great guitars, especially the solo part.

Love the lyrics, just wanted to join in at Low Low Low parts

Like the heavy ending.

Enjoyable listen.

Sandeep

tboswell

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2019, 04:14:02 PM »
Really enjoyable listen, got a nice flow about it with a few surprises.
Agree with shadowbox that the instrumental bit is a bit randomly unrelated like it came from another song, good riff on it tho!

Nice vocals that need too come up a bit in the mix, falsetto sound good, your should really let us hear it a bit easier.

Super stuff :)

Sunduta

• Busker
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2019, 10:42:39 AM »
Beautiful song, it felt like if you expressed my deepest feelings (it happens only with few songs, which I listen regularly afterwards). Vocals are excellent too, the best thing about them is humbleness in your voice. Melody surprises are working very well, the only issue for me is instrumental ending but short version solves this.

devilhoned

• Busker
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2019, 12:13:40 PM »
I agree with the poster who said it started off strongly and then the solo took them out of the song. It seems to be going for a long,drawn out `trippy` vibe but that goes against the lyrcs which are being incredily positive about love imo. There`s a short,snappy power-pop song a la Nick Lowe (get it?) in his late 70`s,early 80`s pop phase or even American 80s college rock takes on `doing a Beatles` style song (Big Star/Dwight Twilley even REM--keep the solo but just shorten it,it can be like What the Frequency,Kenneth`s `almost `reprise` rather than a solo). I didn`t make the long version,and the short one is just under 4 minutes. It should be  a 3 minute or so tight disposeable power-pop song--and they`re the toughest to do. Then it`ll just be about the chorus and not the `vibe`.

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2019, 02:27:19 PM »
Ah shades of Jethro Tull here - I really liked this.
Nice chord progressions and twists and turns in the melody lines. Solid vocals.
Seemed to get repetitive at the end - think I'd fade it sooner - but great writing and performances on display here.
Paul