I see her smile we're going dancing again

Goodnight sweetheart

I'll be with you soon

©
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:37:58 AM by Dogmax »

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 04:27:46 PM »
Good stuff here. Seems like you’ve a verse, a chorus and a verse?

Just wonder whether you could repeat goodnight sweetheart in the chorus so it’s the payoff line?

:)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Dogmax

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 10:55:56 PM »
Good stuff here. Seems like you’ve a verse, a chorus and a verse?

Just wonder whether you could repeat goodnight sweetheart in the chorus so it’s the payoff line?

:)
Neil

Hi Neil i see what you're saying, i was going a few ways after the first few lines but the flow took me to a graveyard maybe the reader and after song listening will take some other imagery from it, what way do you see it.

Thanks Neil  8)

Andreas

• Solo Gig
  • Singer/Songwriter from Norway
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 06:36:08 PM »
You write amazing as always @Dogmax :) You tell a story with your words, that adds a picture in my head, and that is an ability I appreciate! I wonder what thoughts you have when it comes to the music to play along with the lyrics? I could hear possibly some slow piano ballad stuff or something in that direction, or something in the Clapton direction.

If you add another verse, I could see that the last verse you have now, could be the end verse of the song, cause it sounds like a good ending. Anyways, it was a brilliant read as always from you :) 

Dogmax

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 09:52:11 PM »
You write amazing as always @Dogmax :) You tell a story with your words, that adds a picture in my head, and that is an ability I appreciate! I wonder what thoughts you have when it comes to the music to play along with the lyrics? I could hear possibly some slow piano ballad stuff or something in that direction, or something in the Clapton direction.

If you add another verse, I could see that the last verse you have now, could be the end verse of the song, cause it sounds like a good ending. Anyways, it was a brilliant read as always from you :) 

Hey man i'm starting to think maybe it don't need another verse or a chorus, just repeat the last verse, if the listener want to hear the first two verses then all they have to do is press play again, i like your thoughts piano ballad if you want go for it, no need to ask man   8)