Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Finished songs

Host

(1/5) > >>

digger72:
Hi All,

Good to be back.
Been a stressful time since July, but trying to get some order and happiness back in to life.

It's been ages since Katja and I recorded anything - apart from our version of Silent Night just before Xmas (Trying to get the urge back.)
So this is our first original effort since kicking our own butts. Slightly apprehensive about whether the quality is still there; Kind of doubt your own judgment after so long away.

Thanks for listening and any comments - good or bad.

Digger & Katja

https://soundcloud.com/digger-72/host/s-FfmF3

HOST

Hey girl
What do ya do?
I’m just waiting for a fool like you

Hey girl
What do you say?
You wanna do it and you’ll do it today

I’ll rule your heart,
Pull on your strings
I’m gonna make you do
All those things
I’ll show you living
A pulse for your rhythm
I’ll show the way
Cos I know you’re willing

Host
That, all too familiar
Dead eye stare
Lost soul
Take me in
I’ll answer all your prayers

Hey girl
What do you want?
I got it all and it’s here for you

Hey girl
The price for today?
You do it all now I’ll take you away

I’ll take your mind
Crush all your dreams
I’m gonna make you feel
All your screams
I’ll give you something
A hell for your living
I’ll lead the way
Cos I know you’re willing

Host
That, all too familiar
Dead eye stare
Lost soul
Take me in
I’ll answer all your prayers

pompeyjazz:
Hi Digger & Katja, great to hear you back on the forum with this driving, dark, indie anthem. Love the dynamics on this one, great vocals and bv's which are really hooky. Loved the guitar interlude towards the end as well, simple but so effective with guitars swirling around my head. This one is going to be a real ear worm as I'm still singing it now after writing the review  :) Great to have you both back  :)

Andreas:
Love everything about this! The production, the lyrics, the instrumentals, and the voice :) Just brilliant!

crystalsuzy:
So nice to hear something new form you guys  :) You haven't lost a thing digger! the quality is right up there with all your other stuff.  8)
I always love the dark moody vibe that sets you creations apart...I'd know one anywhere 8)
Katja's vocals are as wonderful as I remember, as is your guitar playing digger :-*
Fantastic piece of work guys! I hope things in your real life get better and better, and you keep writing for ever and ever  :)

shadowfax:
Bloody awesome guys..what a terrific song, perfect arrangement, great vocals, particularly enjoyed the instrumental section... :) :)

gobsmacked!!! :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version