konalavadome

Vive Les Gilets Jaunes . (Spring Quest Comp. entry with Pompeyjazz)

• 18 Replies

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 07:22:10 AM »
Top quality.

Great ballsy delivery...particularly loved the commitment in the backing vocals...traditionally, it seems that male group backing vocals sound strangely disinterested in the subject - "call me" and "that's living alright" immediately spring to mind...but none of that here.

Great subject...very important...which is why it's been virtually ignored by mainstream media...had it been happening in Russia, our beloved politicians would be announcing a fresh round of utterly pointless sanctions, declaring Sergei Skripal Interim President and demanding that Vladimir Putin swallow a bottle of bleach before tea time on Monday.

Really love it, fellas!
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2019, 04:46:27 PM »
Heavy!!

Yep a big marching into battle song for sure. Love the synthy interlude too....works a treat. As does the outro accordion/resto bit at the end. Yeah look...we're gonna smash the town up a bit but we've got to stop for lunch...

Your vocal is bloody good here John.

Won't say anything about the Gilets Jaunes but the French love a good protest, don't they?

One good thing....they firebombed the speed cameras round Angouleme which was nice of them....and they still haven't been repaired....no point yet I don't suppose.
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2019, 05:18:41 PM »
Yeah look...we're gonna smash the town up a bit but we've got to stop for lunch...

;D ;D ;D That's exactly why I put the restaurant noises in Ian

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 04:52:13 PM »
On the streets of Montbron (16)

Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer