Problems With Website

• 1 Replies

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« on: March 26, 2019, 10:14:58 PM »
I'm not sure where to post this (I'm a little alcoholically challenged at the momet) but some of the technical side of the website is really... "annoying" me. I'm trying to put this as nicely as possible. But the fact of the matter is that the technical side of the site leaves a lot to be desired...
I use Firefox as my main browser on my home PC (but it makes no difference if I use Chrome or Opera). And posting here is a real pain.
When I create a new topic it always ignores myself as the last poster (it goes blank when I "post" and I have to check that it has actually posted by opening a new tab and re-opening the website. And then it usually shows it's posted but shows a previous post as the "latest one".
The wysiwyg is also annoying. I was trying to post just now and am having to start all over again because when I clicked on "preview" to see how it looked it messed it all up. Totally. It's not the first time I've run afoul of it. My "collaborations" topic often messes up when I update it and I have to then mess around even more to get it to show right,
Sorry to sound like a pain in the butt but I'm sure I can't be the only one who has run into these problems...

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 01:04:49 AM »
I have noticed two consistent anomalies since the changes.

1. When I start a new topic and click "Post", I always get an error message. The post is successful, though.

2. Whenever I read new messages from anyone who has not gotten any replies yet, it does not drop off my unread messages list. It comes up as unread every time I refresh until someone replies to it.

I just ignore it.