Songwriter Forum > The Bar

The making of an album

<< < (5/5)

Bill Saunders:

--- Quote from: PaulyX on May 19, 2019, 09:58:43 AM ---Hey Bill, don't think I ever fed back on your album - but just to say it's been living on my phone for a month or two and I've returned to it a lot... very nice, thoughtful work. I think 'Man in the Restaurant' is my fave but they're all good. I can see the consideration that went into them as a whole too, as you listen to the variation between tracks as it flows. It's a very 'English' collection isn't it... lots of poignant kitchen-sink details alluding to bigger themes. Very Ray Davies (fine company). Anyway, thanks for several hours of happy listening. Pauly

--- End quote ---

Hi @PaulyX

It is an album I am really proud of and pleased with, and when you throw everything into something, you hope it is appreciated by others. In the world most of us live in, that is a pretty rare thing so thank you so much for your comments. I can't tell you how great it is to know you have taken the time to listen a good few times. You have absolutely made my day.  I've been AWOL myself reviewing and listening on this forum for too long now - that will be rectified...

Thank you so much.

PaulAds:
Been playing your album today, Bill...and really enjoying it...it's a cracking listen...congratulations...it sounds excellent!

macker71165:
Nice job fella!   Just got  iton spotify!!   Enjoyed the read👍👍

Bill Saunders:
Thanks guys. You know, one of the most satisfying things about this was getting vinyl copies made, with the whole artwork thing going on. I just love having a physical product to show for it, as well as the online stuff and CD:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3y1GDYdhVfJ9GdsQ8

Skub:
Beyond awesome Bill!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version