konalavadome

Hi Everyone!

• 4 Replies

lliam

• Busker
    • Sundown Sessions Blog
« on: March 23, 2019, 05:02:56 PM »
Hi everybody, my name's Lliam!

I grew up in a musical family so I can't say how long I've been playing for, it's always just been a major part of who I am! My father ran a music school out of our house so I was lucky enough to get to learn about a number of instruments including guitar, piano, drums, trumpet and vocals.

I got into songwriting in high school and fell in love with the folk, singer-songwriter genres. A couple years back I formed a group known as Esther's Family and we just released our debut EP this past summer. I'd love for you to check it out and to hear your thought on it as all the music was written by me  :)https://www.EsthersFamilyBand.com

I wanted to make writing a strong part of who I am whether it be in music or otherwise, so I learned about journalism and non-fiction writing and found a career as a freelance journalist writing articles and reviews on bands or putting together bios for artists.

In addition to the artistic side of things I studied audio engineering in college, recording & mixing all the music on our EP and working with other artists as well. This combined with my passion for writing led me to begin blogging about audio engineering for a music production company https://sundownsessionsstudio.com. I'm going to be branching out into topics about songwriting as well soon so I'd love it is some people checked out the blog. I'm interested to hear thoughts on it as well as some topic suggestions that may be useful to the beginner songwriter or home studio owner.

Anyways that's basically all me in a nutshell :) I'm excited to hear what people think of my music and even more excited to hear everyone else's songs and get to know you all better!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 05:05:42 PM by lliam »
Singer-Songwriter in Esther's Family
Blogger at Sundown Sessions
Music Journalist at Interrobang

Andreas

• Solo Gig
  • Singer/Songwriter from Norway
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 10:06:16 AM »
Hey, @lliam :) Welcome aboard! I really like your writing style and the sound of Esthers Family Band :) 

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 12:57:54 PM »
@lliam, welcome to the forum. I just wanted to drop,by and wish you luck. I hop every that you enjoy the experience of contributing.

Paul

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 08:03:28 PM »
Welcome to the family...

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 01:04:41 PM »
Welcome aboard Lliam, I'll take a listen to your work soon.

cpm