konalavadome

Hello, i'm the Norwegian viking!

• 2 Replies

Andreas

• Solo Gig
  • Singer/Songwriter from Norway
    • Soundcloud
« on: March 17, 2019, 02:47:00 PM »
So after failing on achieving my dream to become a soccer player at a high level, and a serious of downturns with injuries, destructive thoughts and alcohol, and drug abuse, I started for full with putting all my feelings on paper as a coping mechanism to become better and to feel better.
I still don't feel comfortable sharing my feelings with others, but with my music, it gives me a chance to open up and not carry everything inside of me.

I play electric and acoustic guitar and piano, and I have been trying to find my own style between the genres rock/pop and country. My biggest influences are John Mayer and James Bay, not to mention Ed Sheeran, Brad Paisley, Lewis Capaldi, Gavin Degraw, Blake Shelton, and Damien Rice.

So this is me. I will see if a get the courage to post some more of my original songs than those I already have posted :) And everyone on this forum are so amazingly talented :)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 01:13:02 PM »
Hi @Younger Hills - Welcome to this forum, it's always a pleasure to hear new folk, shame about your soccer dreams, I reckon you have a lot of lyrics and music in you head, just let it out and follow what you feel, and trust your ears.

Music is a wierd thing from  4'33" by Cage (complete silence) to SpeedCore of up to 999bpm so anything goes, not everyone will like it but as long as you do, that's fine.

This forum isn't here to judge anyone, but if you put your songs up for review, you'll get some honest feedback, and of course you don't have to take that advice, but oftentimes, it sure helps when one has to decide on when it's finished, many times I've had some great ideas, or people pointing things out that I think 'Yeah' I should do that, the easiet ones to deal with are the one's that just don't like it.

Hope you find it helpful here

Rich

Oatpanueat

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 10:11:38 AM »
It is a content that has been read and has been really helpful. I am very happy to read this useful content.