Heyy I'm Steph =)

• 1 Replies

StevieRawr

• Busker
  • Hey there Im Steph Im not really playin piano. =)
« on: April 14, 2010, 08:12:52 PM »
Heyy, I'm Steph. I've been writing since I was about 13 however not as much as I'd like to. I get stuck a lot of the time, which sucks. I can't really play an instrument either which annoys me haha, trying to learn guitar but my friend moved who I was gonna get to teach me and I'm okay-ish on the keyboard but unfortunately mines sucks haha. So if anyones looking to collab perhaps I could be of help with the lyrics part, my msn is on my profile, just add me if you're interested. Thank Youuu! Steph x =)
(8) I Would Lose My Life For You (8)

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 08:44:05 PM »
Hey Steph

Thanks for joining the forum, nice to see more new faces coming along now.  Feel free to share any of your songs or lyrics on the forum.

As far as having a poor instrument goes, sometimes it can make you a better player, because you can't rely on the quality of the instrument to compensate for lack of technique.  I found this to be very true when I learned the guitar on an old and difficult acoustic.  I know it can be frustrating, but challenge yourself to make a sound you like on your keyboard, and you'll end up surprising yourself.

Of course, playing an instrument isn't an absolute requirement.  If you can sing, just write a tune for your song, and sing it.

Hope to see you around on the forum

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l