Songwriter Forum > Lyrics

Just an idea "The waltz song"

<< < (2/2)

Misanthropist:
sorry I give up have fun

Dogmax:
This idea is just something I'm playing around with so just ignore me, I find that posting ideas is getting me to write lyrics and I know that's not the usual way but it works for me and that's the important thing, as for this one sometimes lyrics comes easier when there's a melody and that will be tried when I get back into recording but at the moment, I'm just interested in writing lyrics and thankfully that is exactly what I'm doing, keep writing keep posting enjoy and have fun, so far I am, weird as it may seem  ;)  ::)

Misanthropist:
you're doing fine buddy keep it up this lyrics malarkey is all about exchanging pictures with readers when I read for instance I feel like a little puppy working out where the bones are under a vast meadow full of tremulous looking stinging nettles etc if I sniff a bone I dig it have a great day

Dogmax:
Hey buddy im guessing the idea of the idea is maybe early on in a world of imagination they fought on opposite sides but now they fight together, but hey how early on is whatever that   8)

Good to share thoughts with you buddy i remember this lyric section when it was buzzing   8)

Wicked Deeds:
You've done it now! This now has to be set to a Alta time signature (well, I'm hoping it will be). There is so much to explore lyrically through the imagery of dance, music and possibly even romance.  Hope you manage to steer this into creative waters.

Paul.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version