Songwriter Forum > Collaborations

Electronic Track

(1/4) > >>

pompeyjazz:
Anybody fancy having a crack at writing some lyrics/ doing some vocals on this electronic track. I had a vague idea about two robots getting married but if you're prepared to write lyrics and do vocals then it's all yours  :)

Listen to Robot Wedding by pompeyjazz #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/pompeyjazz/robot-wedding/s-dQfP0

Sterix:
Hi @pompeyjazz

If nobody's done anything with this I've just knocked up some lyrics (for fun). They're robotic(ish) and keep the title. If you want me to send them over to you I can also knock out some vocals for reference (I don't have the equipment to record anything properly and my voice is much too hit and miss anyway). Let me know if you're interested. If not, I enjoyed knocking up some different lyrics from my usual sad ones. :P

pompeyjazz:
Yeah @Sterix That would be fabulous. If you could send me the vocals as well that would be brilliant as I am limited on the time I have on vocals so mixing yours in would be brilliant  :) PM me if ok

ScottLevi:
Hey,

I put a few words together for this also but not enough to fill the track. Will dig then out once home on the chance they may compliment Sterix' (on theme with the title)

Cheers,
Scott

pompeyjazz:
Cool with me @ScottLevi Maybe you could liaise with @Sterix and get the lyrics and vocals together between you. Anyway,  I'm easy either way. I'm more than happy to mix the whole thing  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version