konalavadome

Re-Introducing Myself

• 3 Replies

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« on: March 03, 2019, 06:10:51 PM »
Hello to all and anyone who may remember me from rather a long time ago. I quickly wrote in the Bar section to leave a message for Vickie, but thought I should re-introduce myself as it may have looked a bit like someone just appearing from nowhere.
To explain a long absence when the Forum has not been forgotten but too much happening to have any time for taking part.
Without going into too much detail as much would be similar to Vickie's personal distress and shock, I have, also been trying to cope with a complete change of circumstances and looking after my husband who has been badly affected physically and mentally after 2 accidents. Adapting and adjusting to such sad and life-changing situations takes a lot out of anyone, and l am no exception. I try to keep hopeful of positive progress and I know that, through spending so many days and nights at hospital meeting other people going through awful things, I am not the only one.
It showed, when I looked on the Forum very occasionally, when I could, life was going on where the enthusiasm for creating new songs and music was concerned.
I have needed a strong spirit of 'hanging on in there' for even more reasons than described on here, but am managing with the help of my love of music and being creative.
Good luck to everyone and I hope to participate more some day.
Love from Marrianna x

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 07:49:03 PM »
Yes, I can well and truly relate and I will certainly be thinking about you.

Dogmax

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 11:06:48 AM »
Hi Marrianna I remember, I remember your waltz song sorry to read about your troubles, take each day at it comes eh.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 04:07:42 PM by Dogmax »

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 01:11:57 PM »
Vickie and Dogmax

Thankyou for your kind words. They are much appreciated.

Love

Marrianna  xx