« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 03:55:28 PM »
thanks for the responses guy's.... :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 08:51:34 PM »
As Mikek said 1 post which is a link to another site. I wouldn't sign up based on the original posters advice "10000 listens" seems a lot like those "submit your track" spam on soundcloud .

Baiting his referrals

Yeah,I'm inclined to agree. Soundcloud is full of spammers offering you many K of plays and sadly many of the daft posters fall for it.

Perhaps it's a legit enough site,but I thought it's at the very least bad form to use the forum as an advertising medium,when there is no obvious sign of a desire to participate. I wonder if @Boydie was asked permission to advertise?

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 09:04:09 PM »
@Skub Thanks for the heads up (and the reports by others) - I have been monitoring the thread and decided to leave it as some seemed to getting some use/value for it

Due to some suspicions by those using it and the lack of participation by the OP I will edit the original post

Thanks guys
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 11:03:47 PM »
I think it’s a genuine site but it’s simply overloaded and difficult to get a foothold on. I thought it looked good at first but I’m giving it up and staying here.

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 08:38:13 AM »
As Mikek said 1 post which is a link to another site. I wouldn't sign up based on the original posters advice "10000 listens" seems a lot like those "submit your track" spam on soundcloud .

Baiting his referrals

Yeah,I'm inclined to agree. Soundcloud is full of spammers offering you many K of plays and sadly many of the daft posters fall for it.

Perhaps it's a legit enough site,but I thought it's at the very least bad form to use the forum as an advertising medium,when there is no obvious sign of a desire to participate. I wonder if @Boydie was asked permission to advertise?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I noticed only one post but it could be useful for muso's that didn't know about it..like me! LOL..I put a song on there and it's getting played and feedback at no cost to me so can't be too bad...
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!