Soundcloud music distribution

• 6 Replies

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm

mickyplankton

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 07:05:29 AM »
Looks interesting. Fame and fortune here we come!

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 07:08:20 PM »
Cool bananas. Thanks for the heads up Paul.

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 10:18:10 PM »
I've just taken a close look at this. We need 1000 eligible streams played during the previous month to qualify...I don't know about anyone else but I'm way off that.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 10:29:02 PM »
I did at one time look into music promotion just to see how it's done. It seems these days that it involves being on your phone 24 hours a day, liking stuff that you don't really like so I decided to just do my own thing and if you like it you do, if you don't,  you don't.

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 11:11:22 PM »
@pompeyjazz I know what you mean John. I'm way too old and way too lazy to be bothered kissing arse.  :D

@MartynRich I thought I'd be nowhere near the qualifying total either Martyn,but apparently in the last month I've had 1606 plays! Who knew.  ;D 

It's a pity I can't get anyone at all to play the stuff on Spotify or the rest of the platforms...but hey,we are back to the lazy again.  :P

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 11:13:26 PM »
I did at one time look into music promotion just to see how it's done. It seems these days that it involves being on your phone 24 hours a day, liking stuff that you don't really like so I decided to just do my own thing and if you like it you do, if you don't,  you don't.

Idem