Jan SOTM

• 7 Replies

MonnoDB

• Open Mic
    • Soundcloud Profile
« on: February 10, 2019, 09:46:38 PM »
Hey!

I’m happy to host Jan SOTM! Unless of course someone else feels strongly about doing it!

I’ll get a list up ASAP.. I don’t see a way of pulling up a search listing posts on the Finished Songs board - I’m assuming I need to go through the posts manually but I would appreciate it if someone who’s hosted before can let me know if this is the case or not. Or @Boydie perhaps you could confirm?

K

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 12:38:03 PM »
Hi Karen,

I did it manually when I hosted.

Lynn
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

Rock on!

https://soundcloud.com/user-468459034

MonnoDB

• Open Mic
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 06:47:29 PM »
Thanks Lynn!!

Wish me luck! This is not going to be easy!

K

MichaelA

• Open Mic
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 10:27:28 AM »
Sorry for the lateness Karen, but when I hosted this I had to do the manual trawl. It's not so bad when you get into a rhythm! Good luck with it anyway!

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 04:27:52 PM »
I'm quite happy to host February SOTM unless anyone else is desperate to do so  ;D

Martinswede

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 04:58:44 PM »
Well pompey, with Mr Fogg, The Girl With The 20 inch waist and Last man standing on the chart you might be left with no other option. Good luck!

Martin
I love the smell of Donald Sutherland in the morning

MonnoDB

• Open Mic
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 10:46:34 PM »
Thanks @pompeyjazz and @MichaelA - and good on ya @pompeyjazz ... Jeez this is not an easy task.. I will have argued myself into some corner or other and post Jan SOTM by the end of the week... Finding it hard to whittle down from 8 (and getting to 8 was no easy task either) but whittle I will...

K