konalavadome

Last Man Standing (Collab with Binladeda)

• 25 Replies

dinnerwithgreedo

• Platinum Album
    • Facebook fanpage
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
Holy shit balls... this is fantastic!!! And what an intro!
Remember.... it's just my opinion. It doesn't make me right. Although i probably am ;)

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 03:41:28 PM »
Brilliant intro, brilliantly conceived and a brilliant collab all through. You guys are on a different planet. It is so dirty!

One of the most powerful things I've ever heard on the forum.

M

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 11:25:12 PM »
Awesome! This is just brilliant.. All of it.. Introduction is fab.. Great vocal.. and wow, those guitars! Funny, I've got "oblivion" written in spots in my lyric book - for some reason I've been itching to get it into a song..

Just loved this...

K

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 01:53:51 AM »
Great collab guys - no surprise there.
Love the live feel - crowd's really into it hehe.
Don't get the title though - it's MIA in the lyric  :D :D

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2019, 08:50:27 PM »
Booooom The boys are in town

Sounding blooming great, right up our street, going back for another listen.

Vocals are smashing it, seriously good sound. All vocals recorded from the beach from now on.
Guitars and bass drive it along great,

Massive U2 or Muse feel,
Seriously great work guys

ps, love the crowd samples, nice touch

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 08:29:30 AM »
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all of the feedback on this little number. I've been absolutely overwhelmed with the responses.

@RealKevM – Can't get much better than that – Thank you so much

@Skub – Yes, the Bin's geetar is totally suited I think – I did manage to squeeze one guitar part (and bass) in there myself

@nooms – Cheers man – Yes, the party afterwards was pretty good too !

@adamfarr – Fantastic fun to do but when I got up to 40 tracks mixing became a bit hairy. More heavy guitars required for sure :-)

@The Portrait Piano – Thanks Law – I'm sure Bin does have a lovely husky voice but that's me on vocs and Bin on guitar (mostly) :-)

@kevysc – Cheers Kev, we tried to give it some balls

@PaulAds – That's the best review I've ever had on the Forum – Say no more :-)

@mickyplankton – Thank's Micky. This one was already full of swagger before I got my mits on it

@cowparsleyman – Thanks Rich – This one needed to be pushed to the limit :-)

@Sing4me88 – Thank you for taking time to review this one. Actually after getting a first mix I asked Bin for some more guitar and he had in mind a kind of U2 riff thingy so good spot there.

@redrhodie – Thanks Lynn – Glad you thought it rocked

@ScottLevi – Yeah, you gotta do what you've gotta do !

@crystalsuzy – I just couldn't get that announcement right without shouting. When I tried to do it quietly it sounded like I was in a Jazz club :-)

@dinnerwithgreedo – Thank you, Glad it rocked

@montydog – Cheers Alan – Bins guitars are dirty dirty ain't they ?

@MonnoDB – Thanks Karen – Oblivion should be more well used. Glad it rocked for you

@Paulski – Bin has a way of producing some wonderful driving tracks. The lyrics are hidden in the second verse :-)

@Cawproductions – Thank you, Thank you – Goodnight :-)

Thanks all once again

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 06:37:02 PM »
Well this one brought a great big smile to my face. Just goes to show that 28 stems and a fair bit of skill can equal Rock Awesome NRG!!! I definitely need more stems in my songs from now on - I want some of what they're having, as the saying goes!

This is just so infectious and simply oozes fun and enthusiasm - great idea to play live at the forum. Such an appreciative crowd too - which you obviously won over with some panache. The song was worth the admission price alone, so I'll watch out for your next tour with eager anticipation!  ;D

Smokin'!
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 06:48:12 PM »
@MichaelA Cheers man ! It ended up with 40 tracks after I'd added my bits. That's a tricky hobby to mix for sure so glad it worked out for you  ;D

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2019, 07:04:27 PM »
@pompeyjazz well 40 (!!!) is just showing off now, ha ha! Well that is certainly how to create the old Wall of Sound - can't argue with that!  ;)
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 06:07:38 PM »
I have to make a new word for this - awestruckjuicynoousless (the best I can do under pressure)

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Those guitars are fucking manic crazy schizo psychedelic. Play it again Sam!

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2019, 11:59:14 PM »

Just want to say thanks guys, for all your kind words and encouragement.  Of course, the main
 man here was PJ ;D .  I just supplied the colours. He painted the picture ;D ;D

BIG Bear Hug to everyone of you xx

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran