Hello I'm Law (seriously it's my name)

• 3 Replies

The Portrait Piano

• Busker
« on: January 21, 2019, 08:33:35 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Piano is my one & only instrument. I started writing songs in the beginning as a way to deal with hard times I guess. Enjoyed it so much though I just carried on lol. I gradually began putting the songs onto paper the last few years & been recording piano / vocals on my phone just to see how it sounds. I got such a buzz from hearing my songs from a listeners perspective.

I'm here to learn the craft as I really want to find out how my songs can sound when done properly. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all & maybe one day be counted as one amongst you talented bunch.

From Law

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 09:58:43 PM »
Good on you Law. It's really good to see that you are participating on the forum and it's also great to hear where you're coming from. Lots of help and advice on the forum. Participation is the key and don't be shy as there is always somebody who will be able to offer some tips and tricks  :)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 03:24:30 PM »
Welcome Law,

You are most welcome here, It's really a cool place to hang, the folks are nice, the critique is honest and the music is, well, how all good music should be, without let or hinderence.

Enjoy and belong

Rich

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 04:22:34 PM »
Hi Law, welcome to the forum. I think we follow each other on Twitter