konalavadome

Relax. (collab. Skub)

• 21 Replies

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 11:33:14 AM »

Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen and comment guys  ;D ;D

@PauiAds...thanks Paul. I agree with your comments regarding Mr.Vance.
                  The mans a musical wizard, and a real joy to work with.  He makes
                  it all sound so easy and comfortable, as if we have been playing together
                  for years ;D
 @cowparsleyman....thanks Rich ;D .  Both ;D....don't know if Skub played one, and if he
                  did, it would probably be one that he had made himself ;D Look forward to
                  hearing your reggae song.....
 @crystalsuzy....Hi Suzy, thanks for your kind words ;D .  Always nice to hear from you.
                  Hope you are keeping well, and that you have a great 2019  xx
 @Skub....  At the risk of overstating, and being nice :P ;D
                  You're a star ;D ;D ;D
 @Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra ...Yeah, I agree the chorus is a real grower. I remember
                  the first time I heard it, couldn't get it out of my head for days. I can now whistle
                  it on demand ;D
 @Movin Flavour ..Thanks for your kind words.  Always up for a collab old chap ;D  Did you
                  have anything in mind ? I've always got stuff that needs vocals and lyrics....and mixing
                  and production, and everything else ;D .  Are you sure.... ;D ;D
 @Paulski ...Thanks Paul.  Always,always,always nice to hear from you old friend ;D ;D ;D
                  Hope that cheap rum is keeping you warm this winter.  We're having a mild one :P...atm
                  Be in touch soon mate (still deaf), got something that I'm hoping will interest you...
 @Orange Mississippi .. Pleased someone mentioned the reggae/rock fusion ;D .  It's what I set out to
                  do, when I was putting down the backing track.....thanks for that ;D
 @shadowfax ... Hey Kev ;D .  Welcome home ;D.  Thanks for your kind words mate.  Nice to hear
                 you back in the saddle ;D
 @pompeyjazz ..  Thanks PJ....talk soon
 @PaulyX ....Hey Paul. Been a while mate ;D . I haven't forgotten about that pint ;D
                 Pleased you liked the song, but it really needs a sunshine/beach background to appreciate it
                 properly.....'pop-up' DJ on Brighton Beach this summer ?? When are you going to give the
                 forum a listen to Ram Raid ??  It's a real BEAUTY mate....I bldy love it ;D ;D
 @fischermans ... Hey Fish .  Nice to see you back ;D.  Thanks for your comment. Pleased you're
                 still a fan ;D .  Look forward to hearing you work my friend....
 @nooms ... Jack Bruce eh ;D I'm sure Skub will like that reference.....is he still alive ;D
                 Thanks for the nod old chap ;D .  Hope all is well in your world....

Thanks again guys....you are all just too kind xx

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 02:52:40 PM »
Hi Guys,

This is just what I needed to hear on a grey, January afternoon. Sand, sun and cocktails. Lovely vocal perfectly compliments the rolling, laid back groove. Nothing I would change except I wish it was June!

M

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2019, 09:53:37 PM »
What a fantastic vibe this has - vocal & BV are SO good and that track - wow!! Cannot fault it.. What a treat!

The Portrait Piano

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 05:07:20 PM »
Incredibly smooth, love the guitar solo. Just the kinda thing I'd put on when stuck in traffic, sit back roll one & smooth out lol

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2019, 06:49:07 PM »
@Binladeda @Skub,

Love the groove and those superb/unique vocals. Lots of space, everything belonging in it's own place.  What's not to like fellas. Beautiful rhythm and that guitar playing - sooo good!!

Paul

Martinswede

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 10:20:34 AM »
Hi Bin!

The song has this sweet 90's neo-psycadelic feeling, one that I'v always loved.
Maybe a few too many easy rhymes, but that's all the criticism I have to give.

Martin

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 05:49:18 PM »
Loads to love Bin and Skub,
Just skanking away, hypnotic and just flows
Thanks for sharing
Musical sunshine
:-) :-)
neil
songwriter of no repute..