konalavadome

avoid being at the top

• 18 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 10:58:14 PM »
Goodness, i didn’t know what bumping was before this post, and certainly i could be accused of that, i thought i was being timely and prompt to people that took the time to listen...but i guess it could be misconstrued as a ploy for sending my song back to the top of the list.

I’m in a pickle now, should i be prompt or tardy? It’s in my nature to be prompt...If someone has made a constructive critique i feel bound to consider it, and see if it’s worth applying to the piece and respond accordingly.

It’s also good to do any changes while the mix is clear in my head...

Apologies if i have offended anyone, im not on Twitter or Facebook so I’m a bit naive in these matters.

Sincerely

Rich
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 11:00:17 PM by cowparsleyman »

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 06:20:42 AM »
Hey Rich you don't have to worry about it, nor does Kevin. You both make a good contribution to the forum effort.

Just keep doing what you're happy with. I'm always interested to read your comments about how you've approached aspects of your work and what you are trying to achieve. We need more content like that!
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 09:32:48 AM »
Thanks for understanding, I'll just keep going as I have done before....

8)