konalavadome

Seven-Twist It

• 2 Replies

Masquerade

• Busker
« on: December 25, 2018, 06:43:38 PM »
Yeah, i don't have a video, but hey there are some lyrics to this mess i am writing.
I think it's a groove metal song...Oh, Here we go...

Play it, Break It, Throw It.
Do It Again Now.
Burn It, Twist It, Turn It.
Do It Another Time.

Spank, Break, Kill.
Do It The Way i Did.
Throw, Hit, Bleed.
Do It For Me.

Seven is a band that I would like to create, but I have no friends who know how to play guitar or bass.
Oh, whatever, that's part of the song I wrote, if any Groove Metal fans are out there, I'd appreciate some ideas.

Goodbye!!

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 03:41:09 PM »
Do you play and/or sing yourself? You can record audio only and post it. If you don't have a DAW, you can download Reaper or Audacity for no charge. Audacity is totally free but isn't really a true DAW. Reaper is a "try before you buy" DAW, you can try as long as you need to, and it is full-featured, even before you pay! And you can post the audio result somewhere without a video (which is my preference, anyway, due to limited bandwidth--I seldom watch the videos). Many members here use SoundCloud. There are other options, as well.

If you're only looking for feedback on lyrics for the time being, I recommend you post this on the "Lyrics" board instead of the "Works in Progress" board. I have no experience or expertise in this genre, so I can't help, I'm afraid.

Good luck!
Vicki

Masquerade

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 03:53:57 PM »
Thank you.