konalavadome

HAMMERSMITH BRIDGE nooms & paul vasey

• 18 Replies

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 01:17:15 PM »
Lovely stuff - I think there is a lot of London in here - traditional but original, exhausting but occasionally peaceful, slightly faded, but unique and full of stories.

Those pubs always seemed to rammed with rowing hoorays if I go there... shame about the not so tame Impalas, or in the end maybe not.

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »
Hi Guys,

This is a lovely thing indeed. The orchestral setting is gorgeous and the way it drifts along serenely is a beautiful evocation of the river beneath. I thought the vocal delivery was inspired - it was a little like Tom Waits after he's gargled a gallon of honey! So much to love here in the intricate and delicate arrangement - a truly exceptional piece of music but waaaay too short.

M

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 05:20:50 AM »
WOW! that's was such a beautifully executed 1:55 mins. I felt like I was floating on the river in a cloud of delightful images swirling
through my head :) Very trippy and quite mesmerizing, especially the vocals :-* Beautiful lyrics and backing track.
I loved every, almost 2, minutes of this track :)

Yodasdad

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2019, 01:58:02 PM »
How could I not listen after the story that unfolded in your introduction, that was lyrically exquisite in it's own right.

The collaboration that followed was equally as evocative and captivating.

Great stuff guys.

Yodasdad.