One of the Boys - Chris D. Bramley (first forum post!)

• 4 Replies

chrisdbramley

• Busker
« on: December 23, 2018, 04:02:27 PM »
Hi All!

I’m Chris - a songwriter from Leicester Uk - recently posted a new song and would be great if you’d be kind enough to give it a listen and some feedback! :)

Feel free to send over your songs to me also!

And if you’d rather chat on Facebook drop me a message on

Www.facebook.com/chrisdbramleymusic

Thanks for listening!👍🏻

Chris

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 09:41:34 PM »
Great to see you here Chris :) (It's Kev M) You know I think this tune is a banger.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 09:45:35 PM »
Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. It's a friendly place and you're sure gonna hear a wide variety of musical styles. I've listened to your song a couple of times and am impressed. I'm getting a pretty big Arctic Monkeys vibe here which I'm sure you know but that is no bad thing. I loved the energy and the guitar riff hook. Makes it really catchy. I would be interested to know a bit about your recording ethos. Are you in a band ? Is this just you and how did you record it. Home recording or in a stoodio? Nosey B Ain't I ? anyway, if you start reviewing a few songs on here from other members you'll be sure to get a wide range of constructive comments. Well done on your first post and hope you stick around  :)

Cheers

John

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 03:43:54 AM »
Hi Chris
Enjoyed your track a lot ... a good slice of jolly foot-tapping British indie in the vein of The Libertines or Cast.
Some nice lyrical touches that made me smile and it does not outstay its welcome (nice and short, leaves you wanting more).
Good mix too.
Nothing to suggest for improvements other than post some more.
Pauly
It's all too beautiful.

fischermans

• Platinum Album
  • most other people find me suspicious
    • This is my band and me.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 07:04:22 AM »
Hello Chris and welcome to the forum. Nice lead guitar there.Very catchy overall. Only thing  I would do is to reduce the repeating of the "one of the boys" line but this is may only me.
Thanks for sharing this good stuff. Pleasure to listen too.
Merry Christmas Alexander
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 07:31:41 AM by fischermans »
My band and me live in Eupen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_SGRMve1M&feature=youtu.be
><(((°><°)))><