konalavadome

1 year on this forum - Thank You

• 8 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« on: December 21, 2018, 12:21:54 PM »
So it's been nearly a year for me on this forum...

Just want to say a huge thank you to all of you that listened, critiqued, advised and put up with my comments and wailing...

It's been a great time, I've learned a lot  and I'm looking forward to next year, more genre jumping, and production honing....

Thanks to all of my fellow collaborators.

I have to say that my favourite song of 2018 by any artist famous or not was underfelt by @nooms - just a brilliant piece of work, and the other one not far behind was I can change by @Jambrains ....thn there was My hamster by @David Christy Jones ....I'll be here all day.

Happy Christmas

Rich

Oh yes a special thanks to all those folk that run the site @boydie et. al

« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:57:33 PM by cowparsleyman »

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 07:24:45 PM »
Happy forum birthday! I will mark 4 years as a member on the 22nd. I didn't get active until a year later, though, as my registration coincided fairly closely with my 2nd cancer diagnosis. By the time I was done with treatment, I had totally forgotten I had signed up. When I had the bright idea to go looking for songwriting forums, this one came up on the list and informed me I was already a member

So we're like forum twins. Except for being a few years apart. ;D :o :P

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 09:42:02 PM »
Happy birthday. I thought you'd been here longer (especially after your post count!) but you're not actually much older than me in forum terms. :P

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 12:09:41 AM »
Hi dude, happy anniversary haha you do some great work and it's been a pleasure to know you on and off the forum :)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 10:06:26 AM »
@CaliaMoko - thanks twin Vicki, you were one of the first people to review my work, i was soo taken aback that i included you in my next song. You always give so much here even when your circumstances have not been so favourable.

@Sterix - thanks man, i just love this place, don’t always have the means to listen to new stuff, but try to listen to wip, as they can be altered and the ideas implemented a bit easier than finished songs.

@RealKevM - thanks Kev , likewise man, you write some formidable lyrics and i admire you putting your videos up, it’s been a privilege to produce your song.

Funny thing is it’s my Mums birthday today, off to the Christmas market in Birmingham.

I’m always up for collabs,
/production/sessions  just get in touch....

Rich

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 12:27:17 PM »
You're a real asset to the forum, Rich...your thoughtful and valuable opinions are also fun and interesting....glad to have you onboard.
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Bill Saunders

• Platinum Album
    • https://soundcloud.com/bill-saunders
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 02:50:27 PM »
Rich, you’ve added much to this forum. Your enthusiasm and willingness to share your knowledge and experiences is greatly valued.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 05:15:28 PM »
@pompeyjazz , @PaulAds , @Bill Saunders - So very kind of you all to say, I'm always willing to assist, however I'm conscious that you might already know it, and I don't want to patronise, that's why I always say 'Hope it helps'

As I've said before if there's anything I can help with, don't be afraid to ask. PM's are also very welcome. I'm a member to learn and to assist, I'm glad to have done both.

Birmingham was a right Gas...Happy Birthday MumOfCowparsleyman

Rich