konalavadome

The Circle Of Insanity!

• 55 Replies

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 11:47:46 AM »
Brilliant to hear another new tune from you Suzy. This is epic in so many ways. I love the way that you break out from the conventional and the fact that you are breaking all the rules is brilliant. Loved it  :)

Thank you John for giving me some confidence about how I put my songs together  :-* Sometimes I really don't know if other people will like my songs, and I certainly don't expect that everyone would, but it's nice to know that some do and appreciate their randomness  8)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 08:53:01 AM »
Delightfully crazy, some clever lines in the lyrics too

Cheers, Mikey

thanks, Milkey :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 09:02:02 AM »
Hi Suzy, nice to see you back and producing so creatively.

This chorus is outrageously catchy. Your lyrics as ever capture a sideways view of the world, but reveal real truth and great social comment!

I would call your songs 'Songs Plus', cos you always seem to add these epic extra movements that are something away from the main themes of the original structure. A bit like in a musical or opera!

So you ask in the intro do you stray too much from the main theme? Well this is kind of your signature style and I think your listeners will always expect something a bit more unconventional from you, it is all part of the joy of taking the crazy journey though your entertaining songs. So it all works for me anyway!

I really liked this - and SO nice to hear a new original track from you!  ;D
Thanks Micheal, it's good to be back and creating again  :) Thanks for the kudos on the chorus. I like the 'song plus' idea...is that a new genre? ;D
I guess you're right, my straying from the main style of a the song, has become somewhat of my signature. I keep threatening to post something
more conventional, just to prove that I can do it, if I want to ;D
I'm so glad you enjoyed this track :)

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 11:42:46 AM »
Whoa - just what the doctor ordered,  a little bit of @crystalsuzy insanity  :D :D

As always so creative and out there - I just love it. Great lyrics and topic and quite the trip and journey but I would expect no less from you.

Epic is right - and I love the solo!

K
Hey K, nice to cross paths once again :) I glad you liked the insanity of this song :o I'm going to gave to post a song that is completely normal, just to prove to myself that I can still do it  :) thanks for your kind words and I love your new one as well  :-*

Indeed it is good to see you again @crystalsuzy :) Look forward to hearing more from you! K

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2018, 02:46:01 PM »
Hi Suzy,

It's sooooo good to hear something new from you - what a refreshing experience. This is one of your strongest songs so far with clever, detailed and densely constructed lyrics. The highest compliment I can pay this is that it reminds me of Joni Mitchell around the late 70's and early 80's together with a dash of Kate Bush here and there. Guitar solo is fine but not essential. Can't hear anything wrong with the vocals. Having heard it a few times I have decided that it is officially the best thing you've ever posted on here.

M

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 01:28:53 PM »
Pie - on - ear

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2018, 08:21:25 PM »
Yo Suze.

The ideas packed into this one track would do most people for about a dozen songs!  ;D

Highly original and highly entertaining.  8)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2018, 11:27:36 PM »
Hi Suzy, the lyrics are right on the money. It has a bit of a bonkers coming together of ideas! Interesting, with some great changes in the tempo, arrangement and feel.
Nice one

Jamie
Thanks for listening and I'm glad you appreciate the lyrics and the bonkers-ness of this song  ;D

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2018, 11:30:41 PM »
Great piece of work Suzy.

For me how you merged the music with the many sound affects was the cleverest part of the song. The song is like opening several chapters in a book and then walking through it fast-time

The lyrics are excellent and very clever.  I liked the guitar solo, I think it adds to the complex web that you have created.

Enjoyed this

Sandeep
Thanks so much for your supportive comments Sandeep :) Thanks for the kudos on the lyrics and I like the idea of walking
through a book fast time  :D

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2018, 11:40:13 PM »
Great lyrics and a superb insight into the screaming modern life horseshit that we're all currently obliged to drown in.

There's always a really impressive intelligence behind your songs and a uniqueness that always sounds completely natural...which I think would be impossible to carry off, were it not absolutely genuine.

This couldn't be anyone else. I always love hearing from you. It's always a treat.

I'm very humbled by your comments Paul, especially coming from you, cause I really appreciate your insights into some of the bullshit that we
have to endure in modern society  :o Comments like this inspire me to continue in my madness to keep the creative flow going, so thank you again, for your kind comments :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2018, 11:50:13 PM »
Yep, it's a Crystalsuzy track...Fo Sho!

Great choice of topic and well delivered, to the point without being too preachy.

Really catchy chorus.

I wasn't overly keen on the 'we don't have to think anymore' section on my first listen, although I thought the lyrics were important to be included. It has grown on me with subsequent listens though. I'm not sure how I might do it differently, or even if I would anymore.

It's a stop and thinker for the cyber generation, sleepwalking into the singularity.

Yodasdad

Press 1 to repeat this message.
Press 2 to ignore it and move on.
Press 3 if it is too much effort to decide and you would like me to do it for you.

Thanks Yodasdad for your kind comments  :) I'm glad it didn't come across too preachy, cause that certainly wasn't my intention...it's just an observation from my humble perspective :) I wasn't sure about the 'we don't have to think anymore' section either, but it does kind of grow
on you after a few listens, which may not be a good thing, if people don't go back for a 2nd listen  :D
Glad you thought the chorus was catchy...a catchy chorus is always a bonus 8)
LOL  on the Press  1 2 3  :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:57:18 PM by crystalsuzy »

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2018, 11:54:15 PM »
@crystalsuzy,

Unique and thoroughly engaging.  I would have said that the title was awful but after listening, I was wrong.  It compliments the quirkiness of this super song.

Quality

Paul
thanks for the kind comments and your observation regarding the title, Paul...that's one I never would have thought of, but I'm happy you thought it suited the song after listening :)   

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2019, 11:43:29 AM »
Hi Suzy,

It's sooooo good to hear something new from you - what a refreshing experience. This is one of your strongest songs so far with clever, detailed and densely constructed lyrics. The highest compliment I can pay this is that it reminds me of Joni Mitchell around the late 70's and early 80's together with a dash of Kate Bush here and there. Guitar solo is fine but not essential. Can't hear anything wrong with the vocals. Having heard it a few times I have decided that it is officially the best thing you've ever posted on here.

M
WOW, M! Thank you for your very kind review...I'm humbled :) Joni and Kate! Two of my favs for sure :-* I wasn't sure about this one, so you've made my day and boosted my confidence, so thank you  :-*

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2019, 03:07:13 AM »
Hi Suzy
Another fun scary song from you!
I mean scary in the lyrical sense if you know what I mean  :D Robots taking over and what-not.
Lots of mad twists and turns holds interest for 4 mins
Good work from the left coast  ;D

Paul

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2019, 11:55:34 AM »
Yo Suze.

The ideas packed into this one track would do most people for about a dozen songs!  ;D

Highly original and highly entertaining.  8)

Thanks for taking a listen Skub :) I know I tend to pack a lot into a song, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not ??? 
Sometimes less, is more ;D   I'm glad you found it entertaining and original :)