konalavadome

The Circle Of Insanity!

• 38 Replies

mikek

• Open Mic
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 04:39:16 PM »
Nothing useful to add, just wanted to chime in since I thoufhr this was cool.

The VU meets Cat Power is the ballpark I 👂

You have a lovely voice

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongExpresso
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 08:12:40 AM »
Hi There - from the title I was half expecting something *really* challenging but what I got was  the usual great commentary and insightful lyrics (love the line about looking at a screen and not into the eyes, it's easier to lie) and a really catchy song.
Your vocals sounding great too and really suit the production and the theme!

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2019, 08:32:30 PM »
CS,
Liked to the intro and into a neat verse and then the tempo change for the chorus. Smart lyrics as ever.
Then we go off on the AI alien rap and phycodeletic solo, which I thought was absolutely fab :-)
The production and vocals are so much more confident. No issue with structure either, it works for you, go with it.
Cleaver, fun and catchy.
Kept my attention throughout.
 :)
neil
songwriter of no repute..

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 12:26:52 PM »
Hi Suzy
Another fun scary song from you!
I mean scary in the lyrical sense if you know what I mean  :D Robots taking over and what-not.
Lots of mad twists and turns holds interest for 4 mins
Good work from the left coast  ;D

Paul
Sorry I didn't mean to scare you Paul ;D ;D And I don't really think robots are taking over...at least not yet   :o :o
With all the ADD out there, it's hard to keep anyone's interest for more than 2mins, so glad it kept yours for 4mins ;D ;D

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2019, 03:21:14 PM »
I'm writing as I listen. It has your distinctive style which I really always enjoy. Love your vocals. Lyrics are fun. Great commentary on current society. Reminds me of Sparks and the Residents, but with a fresh sweetness from your voice. Really enjoyed it.

Lynn
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

Rock on!

https://soundcloud.com/user-468459034

The Portrait Piano

• Busker
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2019, 10:25:31 PM »
Hi Crystal Suzy,

The lyrics are pure genius, so witty & apt. The way you effortless blend in those sound effects is amazing.

The Portrait Piano

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #36 on: Today at 12:09:55 PM »
Nothing useful to add, just wanted to chime in since I thoufhr this was cool.

The VU meets Cat Power is the ballpark I 👂

You have a lovely voice

thanks for taking a listen and leaving a comment Mikek :) Thanks for the kudos on the vocals, I'm always a little unsure if they work or not???
glad enjoyed the song :) :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #37 on: Today at 12:13:34 PM »
Hi There - from the title I was half expecting something *really* challenging but what I got was  the usual great commentary and insightful lyrics (love the line about looking at a screen and not into the eyes, it's easier to lie) and a really catchy song.
Your vocals sounding great too and really suit the production and the theme!

thanks so much adam  :) I appreciate the comments about the lyrics and the vocals, and I'm glad you found the song, catchy :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #38 on: Today at 12:18:56 PM »
CS,
Liked to the intro and into a neat verse and then the tempo change for the chorus. Smart lyrics as ever.
Then we go off on the AI alien rap and phycodeletic solo, which I thought was absolutely fab :-)
The production and vocals are so much more confident. No issue with structure either, it works for you, go with it.
Cleaver, fun and catchy.
Kept my attention throughout.
 :)
neil
thanks so much Neil  :) those comments are humbling and mean a lot coming from you :o  I'm so happy that you think my production and vocal
skills are more confident...I don't always feel that way, so thanks  :o