Songwriter Forum > Collaborations

Looking to collaborate?

(1/2) > >>

exfairy:
Hi! It's been a long while since I've been on here - basically I fell into a creative rut and uni got rl busy.

Anyway. I'm back and I want to start writing again but also networking and all that jazz. Curious if anyone wants to collaborate on anything?

I'm a female singer (soprano), guitar, ukes (all 4), piano, and mandolin. Looking to try get better at producing as well.

:)

pompeyjazz:
Good to hear from you @exfairy .Really enjoyed the collaboration we did a while ago and think that you are a huge talent.  Here's our collab.

Listen to Rude To Stare (Exfairy) Recorded and produced by pompeyjazz by pompeyjazz #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/pompeyjazz/rude-to-stare-exfairy-recorded-and-produced-by-pompeyjazz
 :)

Boydie:
@exfairy I would be very interested in a Collab - I need to get writing again after a few months solid of doing production and mastering work

If you are up for co-writing and singing a commercial pop song (i.e. Something you would hear in today's top 40) I would very much be up for this - and can give you some production tips along the way

If you are interested send me a PM on the forum

Boydie

exfairy:
That sounds cool, I'll PM you now :)

Davino:

I'd love if you would consider singing my songs, awesome!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version