konalavadome

Planetarians - my first ever entry in this forum

• 18 Replies

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2018, 01:24:38 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum, Jenn :) I really enjoyed listening to your soundscape. We are taken on a journey through so many different
cultures and scapes that it never gets redundant 8) I'm sorry but I can't help you with the eq mix stuff, but it sounds pretty good to my ears  :)
Pretty amazing for your first try 8)

Thank you, Crystal, for the listen and comment. Happy you enjoyed the listen.

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2018, 12:39:14 PM »
Hi @Jenna - I also don't have the skills to help with mix but I just wanted to pop in and show appreciation for this accomplished piece. It's very engaging - quite the journey you brought us on! I very much enjoyed it :)! K

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 11:05:56 PM »
Hi @Jenna - I also don't have the skills to help with mix but I just wanted to pop in and show appreciation for this accomplished piece. It's very engaging - quite the journey you brought us on! I very much enjoyed it :)! K

What a nice complement. Thank you, so much.

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2018, 03:39:35 AM »
That was really cool Jenna.
Have you ever heard of The Future Sound of London?  Reminded me a lot of their approach to ambient music.
I really liked the percussion on this and it was just the right shade of 'ambient' for me - enough going on to keep it interesting, but hypnotic and monotonous enough to let the listener's mind drift.
I can't believe it was your first entry in the forum... I was sure I'd heard some of your stuff last year?  Maybe that was all collabs and stuff then.  Anyway great track!
It's all too beautiful.