Too Hot To Move (Shorty comp) (Collab w/ CaliaMoko)

• 17 Replies

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2018, 06:06:15 PM »

Guys, this is excellent work.  ;D ;D

Vocals are really good. Love the delivery, especially the line 'it's too hot to move'.
 the two of you sound like you've been playing together for years ;D
 It's got the lot....and all in one minute, amazing ;D ;D

A real fun, catchy song. 
 Loved it  ;D ;D

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 01:28:30 AM »
Funky little number - nice to hear a bluesy Vicky vocal for a change too ;D ;D

Good tune - great collab guys  ;D
Paul

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 07:38:24 PM »
@nooms : I remember Suzie Quattro! From Happy Days! And some of her music, too. She was wild. Still is, I think. Jeff gets the credit for the intro. He gave me a finished 1 minute instrumental and I came up with the words and tune. Thanks for the nice comments.

Thanks, @crystalsuzy ! It had been so hot and I didn't want to spend any time in the garden, sweating and getting all tired and thirsty.

@Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra : "Slugs on the Warpath"! Sounds diabolical. Thanks for the great comments.

@LostBoy : Thanks so much for the awesome comments. I plan to move on to bigger things--with tractors and fields full of, umm, plowing...

@Binladeda : Thank you for the complimentary feedback. What's funny is, we've never played together. We live a couple thousand miles apart, at least, and have never met in person. Ain't the internet amazing??

@Paulski : Thank you, sir! I'd like to do more bluesy stuff. I think I just need someone to do production for me....

Thanks to everyone who listened! Jeff and I appreciate all the very lovely comments.

Vicki