konalavadome

Rollercoaster

• 7 Replies

Wicked Deeds

« on: August 17, 2018, 11:54:32 PM »
My apologies for being such  an infrequent visitor to this forum. Truth is, I 've been on and am still on a rollercoaster ride. My heart is broken for something that I cherish but can't make work. . I'm away from my family and support network  in a strange town not knowing how to get back home. I really value the friendships that I have made here but struggle to nourish them.
I wonder when this ride will end.

Sorry

Paul

Liam

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 07:58:13 AM »
Hi Paul sorry to hear that you are having a really tough time , you don't need to apologise - please PM me if you need to unload or just talk .

Just a thought but maybe if you could put whatever it is that is hurting you into some lyrics would help
Take care hugs Katie xxx

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 12:31:39 PM »
A moment of late night madness after an exhsusting 50 hour working week,  a four hour car journey and a devastating loss. I'm home for a few days.

Thank you so much Katie.

Paul
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 01:02:29 PM by Wicked Deeds »

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 03:05:56 PM »
Paul, I don't know how you feel about prayer, but it works for me and I'm adding you to my prayer list for "Tests and Difficulties" for the time being. I'll be thinking about you.

Vicki

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 03:17:55 PM »
Vicki,
That is such a beautiful and kind gift/ gesture.

Thank you

Paul

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 08:54:45 PM »
It's a hard place to be when you're cut adrift and feeling like a disposable tool. I'm never far away from an internet connection,so any time you want a yarn Paul,just hit me up with a pm.

I'm a good listener.

Davy.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 09:56:13 PM »
Same goes for me Paul.  Any time mate. We're here at the end of a usually dodgy  Internet connection . You take care man

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 10:30:42 AM »
Skub, Pompey. thank you so much. I've had another night's sleep and feel stronger for that. I'm resourceful and determined to secure a new job and return to my home in the northeast.

Thanks again

Paul