Sheepish

• 10 Replies

Liam

« on: July 23, 2018, 11:31:35 AM »
Hi I come back a bit sheepish and hope that I'll be accepted back on the forum - I've been so all over the place lately and still am , it's just a question of one day at a time .

I'd just like to apologise but at times things have been really hard it's only my  writing that helps me through .
This is a lovely forum with some great people on , I have to be honest I have found myself going on the wrong kind of forums and getting involved with the wrong sort of people .

On a brighter note I have set up a group on the meet up site called the north Herts songwriters and musicians meet up group .

This is basically a chance for musicians . Songwriters , singers etc to meet up maybe once a month at a pub  form aquaintnces , share ideas and maybe form new bands and make music and hopefully perform at local venues and make it real .

Thanks again
Love you all guys Katie xxx

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 02:20:33 PM »
I'm glad to see you back, Katie. I was worried about you.

You know, if you need to take a break from the forum now and then, you don't need to cancel your whole account. You can just go inactive for awhile and then come back and still have access to all your posts and correspondence from before.

Just a thought....

Love,
Vicki

Liam

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »
Thanks I won't do it again , maybe if it's ok - I'll message you or someone if things get too much -I'm a plonker sometimes and just lose the plot a bit sometimes. Xxx

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 05:14:05 PM »
You can absolutely message me anytime

Liam

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 06:52:20 PM »
Thank you xxx

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 04:48:37 PM »
Yo Katie.

What Vicki says makes good sense. If you find online stuff to much,just leave it alone for a while. There is no need to delete your a/c,better to roll with the ebb and flow. This always leaves things open when and if you again wish to contribute.

:)

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 05:05:37 PM »
Another argument for keeping your account, even if you go underground for awhile...deleting your account means you lose all your post counts.  :o

Liam

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »
I know thanks -I feel silly -I’m quite excited I’ve set up a meet up group for local musicians and songwriters to meet up form bands Share ideas the response has been good

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 09:00:00 PM »
...I’m quite excited I’ve set up a meet up group for local musicians and songwriters to meet up form bands Share ideas the response has been good

Let us know how it goes, please!

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

Liam

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 10:44:37 PM »
Thank you Pompey no more disappearing acts I promise xx