The Nameless Virtual Band (Indie rock with a 60s/70s feel)

• 1 Replies

Jzr171

• Busker
    • My Music
« on: June 27, 2018, 08:46:50 PM »
My 'band' that I have been releasing music through is called The Nameless. I was hoping for it to become a full on virtual band.
I personally write, sing, and play guitars and keyboards. So far I've been faking the drums on Logic. The goal is to find a group of 4 or so people to work with that could be like having a normal band.

I'm open to other guitarists, singers, writers etc.. male or female. There doesn't have to be set parts. For example one time I can play lead and then the next one I'm on bass. Definitely would like a real drummer. I currently do the mixing but don't claim to be an expert and would love if one of the other members could help with that part too.

I'm about to start the writing process for the second album that so far has a Folk rock feel. But like my first album it's not locked to 1 specific sound.

Here is the first album I ended up doing alone:

https://soundcloud.com/thenamelessvb/sets/lifecycles

If interested let me know. We can try to collaborate on a song and see if we have chemistry.

Only requirement is to be able to record your parts with actual recording equipment. No cell phone recordings.
Let music bring us all together.

https://soundcloud.com/thenamelessvb

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 02:32:23 AM »
I always enjoy collaborating, and I can't seem to get my brain out[/u] of the sixties/seventies, but I don't have many skills to add to the project. I can do some singing and, you never know, I might come up with one or two good ideas. But I'm not an instrumentalist, unfortunately. I'm taking guitar lessons, so maybe some day....  Oh, I can play recorder a little, so I might be able to play an easy recorder part.

Vicki