Slava B. - Painful Love

• 12 Replies

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« on: July 22, 2018, 04:37:53 PM »
Hi guys,

Have not seen you all for very long time, had a baby recently and under a new emotions i wrote this

https://soundcloud.com/slavab/slava-b-painful-love

Please check it out and let me know your thoughts.
Lyrics available on soundcloud.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Slava B.

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 08:34:26 PM »
Hey Slava,

Another great one! Really like all your songs that you've posted, and this didn't disappoint. I have a question about the word Pike. Did you mean Pike, which is a kind of fish? I think the word spike would work really well there, and make me think the rose's thorns were really brutal. Pike is kinda funny, though.

Other than that, it's pretty awesome. Congratulations on your new baby!

Oh, edit, I see a pike is also a weapon I was not familiar with. Haha. Sorry, I get it now.

But the image of a fish in your hands is very funny.

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 06:22:50 PM »
Hey Slava,

Another great one! Really like all your songs that you've posted, and this didn't disappoint. I have a question about the word Pike. Did you mean Pike, which is a kind of fish? I think the word spike would work really well there, and make me think the rose's thorns were really brutal. Pike is kinda funny, though.

Other than that, it's pretty awesome. Congratulations on your new baby!

Oh, edit, I see a pike is also a weapon I was not familiar with. Haha. Sorry, I get it now.

But the image of a fish in your hands is very funny.

Hi Redrhodie,

Thank you, im very pleased you like it. Also thank you for such a complimentary feedback. Oh my god i think i made it wrong, for some reason i though that "pikes" are actually the thorns. This is what meant to be there, those thorns from roses :)

Thank you for pointing on something that does not sound right, i really appreciate.

Best Regards,
Slava B.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 09:40:46 PM »
Hi Slava.  Good to hear from you again and all the best with young Slava. This is great mate. Your trademark vocals and sound but moving in a slightly different direction. Your production is sounding real good. Another Slava smasher  :)

RobertMundane

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 09:57:07 PM »
NOT BAD MY MAN! Stay metal bro!! I loved the intro a lot and the up beat-ness and especially with the synth you have something unique! When the vocals came in I just wanted you to let loose. maybe thats just my style. I love metal music but this was a little different, but that by no means means that it was bad! You record well, I would say don't be afraid to turn the guitar down and drums up. trust me. people love to feel the beat and you have a great one in this song! well done my dude!

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 05:32:55 PM »
Yo Slava.

I dig the Rammstein influences,the format work well!  8)

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 07:25:50 PM »
Hi Slava.  Good to hear from you again and all the best with young Slava. This is great mate. Your trademark vocals and sound but moving in a slightly different direction. Your production is sounding real good. Another Slava smasher  :)

Hi Pompeyjazz, thank you and yes it is a great time apart from night time :D  Thank you so much for your feedback it is always nice to know your opinion. For some reason the more I produce the further down the different direction I go, when I wrote my first track ever was that one https://soundcloud.com/slavab/slava-b-where-the-hell which is ,I believe a kind of sub genre of pop rock or something … However I hope im moving into a right direction as my soundcloud start seemed to be improving and that soundtrack painful love has got over 4.5k listens over the last 3 days which is to be honest with you... surprise me a lot :P

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 07:28:17 PM »
NOT BAD MY MAN! Stay metal bro!! I loved the intro a lot and the up beat-ness and especially with the synth you have something unique! When the vocals came in I just wanted you to let loose. maybe thats just my style. I love metal music but this was a little different, but that by no means means that it was bad! You record well, I would say don't be afraid to turn the guitar down and drums up. trust me. people love to feel the beat and you have a great one in this song! well done my dude!

Thank you Robert, my missues says the same thing in regards to vocal. Thank you for your feedback and tips to improve sound, im taking your tip on board. Thank you.
Best Regards,
Slava B.

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 07:29:59 PM »
Yo Slava.

I dig the Rammstein influences,the format work well!  8)

Hi skub,

have seen your comment and your like on soundcloud, I appreciate it massively.
Thank you for a kind feedback, Love it.

Best Regards,
Slava B.

Liam

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 07:31:26 AM »
Hi Slava congratulations on the baby
Not really my style - I just dont do this kind of thing - so It’s not just you , maybe I missed the boat on that .
But keep on because there’s plenty who do like it so you are obviously doing something right
Katie xxx

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2018, 11:39:04 AM »
Hi Slava congratulations on the baby
Not really my style - I just dont do this kind of thing - so It’s not just you , maybe I missed the boat on that .
But keep on because there’s plenty who do like it so you are obviously doing something right
Katie xxx

Hi Katie thank you.

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2018, 11:40:45 AM »
A short video from yesterdays sound check. Had a gig yesterday, was a pleasure to perform this track :)

rightly

• Stadium Tour
  • newer Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/2rightly
    • My cloud o' sound.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2018, 09:53:51 AM »
i like the humour in this

not really my style, for me it's  Ramstein

Very nice production though
It's either this or that, then again it might be the other. 

I can promise you a future of slow decline.

Don't eat the yellow snow

And there you have it. 

https://soundcloud.com/2rightly

https://soundcloud.com/rightly