konalavadome

10 year anniversary weekend

• 5 Replies

katiewilson1

« on: June 01, 2018, 09:24:24 PM »
Hi apparatly next year is the forum 10 year anniversary

I'm sure it's been suggested before but it would be amazing to have a songwriting weekend where we all meet mid country somewhere like Birmingham and book into a premier in and maybe could hire a local hall out

We could have maybe people pairing or trebling up working on songs and doing a free freestyle and finishing in the afternoon with performances and a few beers (I don't drink) and a bite to eat in the evening and then on the Sunday something similar or a workshop where people have a chosen subject to song write about

Just an idea Katie xxx

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:10:50 PM »
Ooooo, if it's between April 11-19 sometime, and I book my flights now, I can do it for only $1463 (about £1096). If I start my GoFundMe page right away, I might get enough in time. Of course, I still need extra for my luggage, since that isn't included, and I'll need a place to stay, and something for local transportation while I'm there, since I may want to go farther than I can walk. My goodness! I might need another, oh, £1000 or so, depending on how much it costs to stay somewhere. And to eat....

So, I expect I probably won't be there, if it happens, but it surely sounds like fun!

Vicki

katiewilson1

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 06:05:38 AM »
Hi I'll start your fund of with £10 and I'll make you a packed lunch - how about that ?

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »
Happy Anniversay

A HUGE thanks to those who give up their time to administer it, takes a lot to do that.

CPM

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 10:45:26 PM »
This sounds like a lot of fun. If I manage to get a smash hit this year or win the lottery, which are one and the same, I'd fly over the Atlantic to meet up.

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 11:07:45 PM »
Hi I'll start your fund of with £10 and I'll make you a packed lunch - how about that ?

;D Well, another what,  £1086? Nearly there...But it looks like we need to include Jenna, so she can come, as well. Better get busy. Maybe a viral YouTube channel would do the trick....