Hang on Shep

• 19 Replies

tboswell

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2018, 02:45:14 PM »
Darn it Paul, making me choke back them tears  :'(

Gorgeous little song that says so much with so little.

Good boy, Shep!

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2018, 12:10:21 PM »
Hi Paul, no doubt you will recall that C&W is my least favourite style of music, and this sentimental type of song is not what I would listen to, but hey, the World's  a big place, room for all! I can of course admire your excellent sounding acoustic guitar and singing though. I also respect you ability to take a sentimental subject and make it sound sincere, a rare talent in my experience!
Cheers
Jamie

Recently met up with all my Canadian family so still got the accent in my ears! ;)

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2018, 12:10:44 PM »
Hi Paul, no doubt you will recall that C&W is my least favourite style of music, and this sentimental type of song is not what I would listen to, but hey, the World's  a big place, room for all! I can of course admire your excellent sounding acoustic guitar and singing though. I also respect you ability to take a sentimental subject and make it sound sincere, a rare talent in my experience!
Cheers
Jamie

Recently met up with all my Canadian family so still got the accent in my ears! ;)

Movin Flavour

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »
A solemn listen Paul.

Hits a raw nerve.

Good singing, but I really love the guitars.

A good listen.

Sandeep

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
Hi Paul,

I've been avoiding this one because I've been helping my friend go through chemo, and I knew it would be too intense. But yay, she's free and clear and I'm finally in a good place. We actually just spent a few days in Canada to celebrate. Loved it!

Really great song! Reminded me a bit of Lorne Greene. My dad had the 45 of Bonanza and I loved it when I was little. This brings me back. As usual your voice is fantastic. Really strong and full of character. I made it through without crying, but I couldn't have done it any sooner, so apologies for the delay in reviewing. 

Lynn