Slava B. - My Heart

• 6 Replies

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« on: June 01, 2018, 09:32:39 AM »
Good Morning Guys,

Wanted to share my pride that I have recently wrote. Was going through a long musical journey to achieve that sound, please share your thoughts with me about it.

Link : https://soundcloud.com/slavab/slava-b-my-heart

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Slava B.

Lyrics :

Look inside the mirror
Look inside yourself
Deepest feelings ever
Filling up my eyes

Seeing my self since
Since i was child
I grew up in dark
In a darkest dark

Dark

in the darkest dark
Black hole

Verse 2

My eyes are blank
My eyes cant see in light
I have changed a lot
I have changed a lot

Black Hole
BLack hole

In a darkest dark x2
Verse 3

Constant tempted feeling
Never leaves alone
Anger coming out
Uncontrolled actions being done

Black Hole
BLack hole

Chorus

Constantly alone i lived
Damage to my heart youve done
Like a mirror crushed on floor

Verse 4

Look inside the mirror
Look inside yourself
Deepest feelings ever
Filling up my eyes

Seeing my self since
Since i was child
I grew up in dark
In a darkest dark

Dark

In the darkest Dark x2

Chorus x2

Constantly alone i lived
Like a mirror crushed on floor

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 09:40:41 AM by SlavaB »

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 12:24:59 AM »
Hey Slava dude.
You know, sometimes I wonder if you are for real, or if you are a persona.  I say this because your songs are so perfectly unique and idiosyncratic, I can't tell if its just YOU naturally being you, or someone creating YOU.  But you know what, I don't care, because I love your stuff.
This song is no exception.  Again we get your trademark deep growly vocals.  In this one we are also treated to some heavy guitar riffage and some lovely reverb effects on the vocals too.  Hurrah, it's mental, good fun rock with plenty of sharp left turns.  It really made me smile.  My second favourite of yours after Kings Lynn.
How was your gig in the Kings Head last night?  Was your boss there?
It's all too beautiful.

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 11:32:27 AM »
Hey Slava dude.
You know, sometimes I wonder if you are for real, or if you are a persona.  I say this because your songs are so perfectly unique and idiosyncratic, I can't tell if its just YOU naturally being you, or someone creating YOU.  But you know what, I don't care, because I love your stuff.
This song is no exception.  Again we get your trademark deep growly vocals.  In this one we are also treated to some heavy guitar riffage and some lovely reverb effects on the vocals too.  Hurrah, it's mental, good fun rock with plenty of sharp left turns.  It really made me smile.  My second favourite of yours after Kings Lynn.
How was your gig in the Kings Head last night?  Was your boss there?

Hi PaulyX,

Thank you very much for your warm feedback, im very pleased of what you saying and its motivates me a lot. All the hard work i do is based on humans honest feedbacks i do listen to people and always trying to improve on a risen points.

Thank you very much for asking in regards to a gig, it went very well. Was very stressed on a first song that i was playing due to one drunk lad just before the performance approached me saying that my music is an absolute sh** and i must start doing a hardcore as he believes it has got a higher potential... But later on when all people turned up a few minutes later i kind of forgot about that hardcore lad and dexided to crack on with what i do. Overall everything went very well, after gig audience has started to approach me with a complimentary feedbacks and i felt myself very comfortable of what i has been doing. Here is a short video one of the guys has recorded yesterday, youtube link :

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Slava B.

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 02:22:39 PM »
Thanks for sharing the video mate.  (Now I can see you are definitely 'for real'.  :))
Don't take his hardcore advice!!!  Your stuff is much more interesting and unique than hardcore!
It's all too beautiful.

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
Awesome, Slava. I could listen to you sing anything. This is great. I think this has huge appeal. Your sound is always riveting, and this one feels like it will resonate with a lot of people. I certainly get it.

Lynn

Almosthumanrobot

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 09:46:49 PM »
Hey man nice job! The song sounds really professional and 'finished' to me! It definately shows that you put a lot of effort in. I love your low, growling voice. It's great and it's really your own, you know. Your own 'sound'. Live gig sounds good too, keep it up!

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 03:41:29 PM »
Thanks for sharing the video mate.  (Now I can see you are definitely 'for real'.  :))
Don't take his hardcore advice!!!  Your stuff is much more interesting and unique than hardcore!

Thanks a lot PaulyX for motivation, it means a lot to me. My music is my work and means a lot for me, will be writing and performing until i die :)))
Awesome, Slava. I could listen to you sing anything. This is great. I think this has huge appeal. Your sound is always riveting, and this one feels like it will resonate with a lot of people. I certainly get it.

Lynn
Hey man nice job! The song sounds really professional and 'finished' to me! It definately shows that you put a lot of effort in. I love your low, growling voice. It's great and it's really your own, you know. Your own 'sound'. Live gig sounds good too, keep it up!

Thank you very much guys, im very pleased to get a feedbacks as such.

Best Regards,
Slava B.