Seven Hills of Santiago.

• 15 Replies

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 11:38:23 PM »
Hey Mickey, well it has taken me a couple of years to learn to produce stuff a little better on iPad/GB. The best investment I did was to buy an Apogee Ipad mic for about £175. I thought that was expensive, but I had been getting so much feedback that my vocals sounded amateurish production wise that I thought it was worth the punt, So now I have this, which gives more vocal clarity, but is still a bt tinny. So I finally found a free app called MicSwap. There is an 'old timer' mic on there (free - although you can pay for others) which smooths my vocal's edginess down a bit. Then in GB EQ I just take away a bit of the muddy bass and the high tops from my voice and it really does sound a whole lot clearer and better - even though I am far from the best singer you will ever meet!

I thought of my experience when I heard this song of yours - so hope you don't mind me sharing! Cheers!
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860