konalavadome

Lyricist Needed

• 10 Replies

SongwriterChris

• Busker
    • CWMUSIC
« on: April 27, 2018, 05:18:18 PM »
Hello There Everyone

I am Musician from the UK looking for a lyricist I can work with!

I'm looking for country music style lyrics or love songs, ballads etc

You can listen to some of my original work over on reverbnation
https://www.reverbnation.com/cwmusic

Looking forward to speaking with you all

Chris

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 08:23:12 PM »
Hi Chris,

I don't have the time to listen to much right now but listened to the first one there - I'm Sorry. Cracking song. Type of song I'd love to write lyrics for (yours aren't too bad from what I heard - although I wasn't listening too closely).

I'd be happy to scare up some lyrics if you have anything in particular you'd like someone to have a crack at, or I have hundreds of lyrics already - some of which are crying out for a tune to accompany them (you can see some of my work in the lyrics section - or I have a thread further down here in Colabs which links to most of them).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 08:25:23 PM by Sterix »

Mike67

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 10:33:57 PM »
Based in what I've just listened to, not sure why you're looking for a lyricist. Not sure my style of writing would work, but always happy to give it a shot.

Mike

SongwriterChris

• Busker
    • CWMUSIC
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 11:23:48 AM »
If either of you would like to send me some lyrics to my email that would be great!  I can write lyrics myself obviously seeing my reverbnation page,  but I don't believe them to be of a highly quality and I also struggle to come up with new material easy so its rather frustrating at times

my email is chris.wood.diplcm@gmail.com

Sterix

• Platinum Album
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 12:24:30 AM »
I'll have a look through my catalogue and see if there's anything that might suit your style.

Sterix

• Platinum Album
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 10:34:34 PM »
@SongwriterChris I've e-mailed you one titled Lost Without You (it's in PDF format). Hope you can do something nice with it.

Davino

• Busker
  • I write poetry and song lyrics
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 10:23:42 AM »
Do you have a thought or topic on which you are hopeful to achieve?

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 10:07:01 AM »
Hello There Everyone

I am Musician from the UK looking for a lyricist I can work with!

I'm looking for country music style lyrics or love songs, ballads etc

You can listen to some of my original work over on reverbnation
https://www.reverbnation.com/cwmusic

Looking forward to speaking with you all

Chris

Hi Chris:   I went to your site, and listened to several songs.  I couldn't hear any indication in the songs you posted that you need a lyricist.  I certainly did not hear anything that I thought I could have done a lot better lyrically. 

That said. . . if you want to visit my site and see the kind of lyrics I write you can do so at www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter   

If you still want to collaborate on one or two songs, I'll listen to what you have, and let you know if they inspire me.  If so, and within the limits of my time constraints, I'd be happy to listen to some ideas and see if I have some ideas to add to them. 
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

Jo ash

• Busker
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 09:26:00 PM »
Hello Chris, I checked your webpage. It doesn't seem like you do gospel songs at all. I might be wrong, but if you do contact me. Or anyone who wishes to. I can help with lyrics on that genre.
ash_gaga@yahoo.com

mutabilis

• Busker
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2020, 11:14:12 AM »
Hey Chris

I don't know if you are still open to hearing from people but I am new to the forum and, well, every shot that isn't taken is missed.  So here I am.

I listened to "Sorry" and I liked it, I respond well to exactly your type of music as it allows for a lot of m=playing with concepts and metaphors, which is my jam!

I'm also a Northerner (I live down south now though), and we need to stick together!

James

Sterix

• Platinum Album
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2020, 02:00:07 PM »
Last Active
06-08-2018, 14:21:28

Nope, he's not around. Given he only posted once two years ago I doubt he'll be back.

Reminds me, though. Must check up on if anything happened to my lyrics.